You are here
Travel Retail Manager
- The most famous champagne and spirits company in the world!
- Rare opporutnity to join a Forbes Top 75 "Most Innovative Companaies"
About Our Client
A French multinational luxury goods conglomerate, headquartered in Paris, France. The company was formed by the 1987 merger of fashion house with a luxury beverage company, a company formed after the 1971 merger between the champagne producer and a cognac manufacturer. It controls around 60 subsidiaries that each manage a small number of prestigious brands. The subsidiaries are often managed independently. The oldest of the brands is a wine producer which dates its origins back to 1593.
A luxury goods group, is the main holding company of this business, owning 40.9% of its shares, and 59.01% of its voting rights. The chairman's successful integration of various famous aspirational brands into the group has inspired other luxury companies into doing the same.
- Manage the key accounts in Japan to ensure the sales targets & key objectives are achieved
- Visit all retail shops of air-run operators and airlines
- Negotiate price structure according to the preset guidelines
- Propose new listing & maintain current listing as required
- Prepare & present quarterly business reviews with all customers
- Work on all logistic and volume forecast aspects of the business, along with departments in Singapore
- Work closely with Key Accounts Director - Korea and Japan, in order to build a yearly merchandising and marketing activity planning, and corresponding budgets
- Negotiate with airport operators the most relevant and beneficial merchandising activities and marketing promotions, in line with plans
- Supervise the promoters and monitor their performance are up to the agreed both quantity & quality targets
- Submit evaluation reports on all promotional activities and recommend areas of improvement
- Prepare monthly depletion & sales reports and provide market feedbacks & intelligence
- Conduct product training for sales promoters & customers as necessary
The Successful Applicant
- Bilingual - Japanese native level and English at conversational or higher
- Able to work under pressure to meet targets and deadlines
- Little supervision needed
- Attention to details
- Key account management
- Sales and negotiation techniques
- Management of promoters
- P&L account management
- 5 years experience in off-trade key account management of FMCG
- Experience in Travel Retail is a plus
What's on Offer
Market Leading Package