You are here
Trade Marketing - Global Consumer Brand
- Induce strategic changes and help boost business potentials of major brand
About Our Client
My client is one of the biggest household consumer brands in Japan. Headquartered in Europe, their second largest market is in Japan. Their products are innovative and forward facing made to solve the problems of conventional fans, heaters, purifiers, hair driers, and hand driers too.
My client encourages people to think differently, challenge convention (and be unafraid to make mistakes). They're creative, collaborative, practical, enthusiastic and resourceful.
In-store MD planning and production management
-3D display fixtures, 2D print items, shop in shop, etc…
Creative asset management
-Develop requirement item list and get them delivered from HQs on time
Event planning and production
-In-store event kit, Public space event (shopping mall etc…)
Product demonstration and store staff training planning and production
-Demonstration kit development and retailer training event (3D/2D item)
The Successful Applicant
- 3 - 7 year experience of in-store display planning and production like display fixture, brochure, shop in shop etc.
- High end brand display production following the guideline (global hopefully)
- Project management as the owner
- Wealth of knowledge about display fixtures, drawings, materials, structure, design and cost.
- Experience to produce above items outside Japan and import.
- communication/collaboration skill with the suppliers
- Strong communication skills in Japanese both verbally and in written form. Basic/Intermediate verbal English skills required. Willing to learn English.
- Knowledge Japanese electrical retailers environment and its regulation for display
- Multitask and proactive attitude
What's on Offer
This role will offer the candidate a number one opportunity to grow their trade marketing skills for a market leader!