You are here
On Trade Field Sales Manager - Global Consumer Business
- Market leading business within Food and Beverage
- Opportunity for ambitious and driven Field Sales Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a leading company within the consumer industry, responsible for some of the most recognisable brands in Food and Beverage. Based in over 20 countries worldwide, our client provides excellent geographical diversity whilst balancing their exposure to developing and emerging market.
They employ over 120,000 people and in 2015 produced approximately $50 billion in revenue. Their core values are born from their global growth and strongly believe that nothing should get in the way of talented and capable people achieving there career goals.
Efficiently lead, motivate and train their team on a daily basis.
Acquire new clients to fuel growth agenda
Effectively manage clients in On Trade, improving the visibility of products and brands
Grow distribution and sales in existing clients
Regular client calls to ensure optimal visibility of brands
Manage contract relationships with outlets
Check and ensure the availability of products
Analyze the performance of the outlets on the basis of defined KPIs
The Successful Applicant
- Business Japanese and Intermediate English required.
- Management experience and exposure to FMCG environment.
- Strongly results orientated; where others discuss a problem, you are already solving it.
- Negotiating skills; able to influence with authority.
- Great interpersonal skills and communication skills; high reliability.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Positive and enthusiastic personality.
What's on Offer
The opportunity to work for a market leader in Food and Beverage, offering strong compensation and package.