Email to a friend |
Back to search results
Job category :
IT Management / CIO / CTO jobs
IS Director for Retail & Marketing Operations (POS, BI, CRM / E-Commerce)
- Opportunity to influence business in Japan through collaboration with global HQ
- Set-up and plan clear IT Strategy for IS Department to improve internal business
About Our Client
Our client is a world famous manufacturer and retailer of casual wear and apparel products, which opened stores in major cities all over the world. With over 80 years history it is one of the most established business our time.
IS Director will be responsible for managing various types of key projects in Retail and Marketing related but not limited to POS, CRM, BI and E-Commerce systems, and lead daily operations in IS team.
- Partner with the Business (Retail and Marketing Department) to understand and prioritize system needs, and translate business requirements into system solutions
- Lead daily IT operations in Retail and Marketing areas working with internal members and the partner vendors very closely to offer best customer services
- Manage on-going IS support / enhancement activities for the Marketing and Retail systems (specifically POS, CRM, BI and E-Commerce) and support hands-on in emergency cases.
- Lead system implementation and enhancement through the project life cycle management by leveraging both internal and external resources.
- Ensures deliverables such as business requirement, functional / technical design, master test plan and coordinate each testing phase while supporting implementation.
- Plan, manage and implement various projects in the Retail and Marketing including development and maintenance of the project plan, scope, budget and schedule.
- Manage relationships with vendors and business partners in Japan, APAC and counterpart of Global IT team in Europe and US.
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to speak, read and write Japanese and native level. Solid English skills to communicate successfully on regional level.
- Strong IT background in a combination of systems implementations and support for specifically Retail and Marketing systems.
- Solid experiences on the POS, Inventory Management System, Portal, Web, BI, E-Commerce and CRM systems
- People management as well as vendor control experience in internal IT Department or Consulting firm / Vendor Company
- Strong knowledge on business analysis and business process improvement processes including change and risk management
- Experiences in retail business and marketing activities such as PR, Promotion/Campaign, Web marketing, CRM Planning would be a plus
- Experience in Retail, Fashion, Luxury Goods, Consumer Goods, Entertainment companies will be highly regarded
What's On Offer
You will be able to establish and improve overall business strategy for internal IS Department and determine long-term strategy and vision for the future of the IS team. IS Director plays a crucial role within the company and supports some of the key areas of Retail, Sales and Marketing operations not only in Japan but across the APAC region. Strong candidate can be considered to progress into APAC role in the future.
Apply for this job
Apply online using the form below or phone Lalita Mosorin on + 81 3 5733 7166 quoting jobref H1305740
Apply for this job