You are here
Threat Analysis Engineer - Global Security Software Company
- Good work-life balance and employee benefits
- Business-level Japanese not required for this position
About Our Client
This company is one of the most recognizable companies within the IT Security Software industry. Based in the US, they have expanded their business globally, and continue to grow with new and innovative security software and security services.
Your main responsibility will be analyzing threat samples in order to identify its malicious functionality such as information theft, detection evasion and infection routines; network propagation and attack; command-and-control communications and other malicious payload.
The Successful Applicant
* BS Degree preferably in a computer science-related field, or equivalent industry experience. MS degree is a plus.
* Must have experience using debugger tools such as SoftICE, OllyDbg, IDA Pro.
* Must possess good knowledge and hands-on experience with 80x86 assembly language.
* Must possess good knowledge of Windows Operating System internals Must possess good knowledge of TCP/IP protocol Experience in programming in C/C++, Perl, or Python is an advantage.
* A broad understanding of current Internet security threats and networking essentials is mandatory.
* Native-level English, and intermediate Japanese is required.
What's on Offer
* Annual salary: Up to 13m JPY
* Central Tokyo location