You are here
Temp - SPC Accountant
- Office in Chiyoda-Ku
- Work in large, global, Real Estate investment brand
About Our Client
This global real estate investor has over $66.5 billion in assets under management in the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
● Maintaining bank accounts, requesting cash disbursements (vendor invoices, employee claims etc).
● Preparation of sales invoices.
● Maintaining general ledger, preparing trial balance, reconciling to supports (J-GAAP, US GAAP)
● Responsible for preparing monthly financial statements, month-end closing (Oracle)
● Working closely with Asia CFO on developing annual & multi-year budgets for the Company
● Tracking and monitoring variances from financial forecasts, actual results and trends, suggesting areas for cost reduction.
● Implementing controls that improve internal control around financial reporting, cash disbursement, expense approval.
● Interacting with payroll company for processing monthly payroll, preparing social insurance documents, etc.
● Maintaining BCP (business continuity plan) plan for the Company & complying with Prudential BCP requirements.
The Successful Applicant
● Accounting degree with minimum 3 years of experience
● Familiar with J-GAAP and US-GAAP is plus
● Excel Skills (Pivot, vlook up)
● Oracle experience is plus
● Tax knowledge and experience is plus
What's on Offer
● 9:30am - 6:30pm
● Some overtime required at quarterly closing (Up to 20 hours)
● Reporting to Finance Director