You are here
Temp Client Service @ Foreign Asset Management company
- Hourly rate up to 1900 yen, working for a global asset management company
- Clinent Serice role, International work environment
About Our Client
Global Asset Management company
* Providing a full range of services, including executing trades, answering client inquiries for fund/portfolio information and literature, and acting as the point person for any client-related issues
* Communicating and working closely with the sales force to provide high quality service to our clients
* Support investor's trade processing and settlements for our domestic and offshore product offerings.
* Drive timely resolution of issues related to client servicing, client money movement, and other operational areas
* Support the fund setup and client account opening (including AML and KYC requirements) and implementation process for
Japanese domestic fund, offshore fund, and alternative investment products for institutional clients.
* Control oversight including regulatory and company compliance standards, including Sarbanes-Oxley.
* Report creation for regulatory reporting, client specified reporting and internal management reports.
* Work on local efficiency improvement initiatives and global projects as necessary
* Conducting complete diagnosis of most business problems, factoring in a seasoned understanding of the processes and systems in the department.
The Successful Applicant
- working experience around 7-10 years
- working experience at asset management being charge of processing investors cash flow (subscription and redemption to a fund)
- knowledge of Japanese mutual funds, offshore mutual funds and alternative funds
- knowledge to use TSTAR & FundWeb
What's on Offer
Hourly rate: Negotiable up to 1900 yen
Work hours: 9 am to 5:30pm
Overtime: 10-20 hours per week