You are here
Telecom Quality Management Expert
Telecom Quality Management Expert - First Hire For New Department
Excellent Salary ! Up to 20 million yen!
About Our Client
At the time of its establishment, our client was focused on manufacturing phone switches, but has since expanded its business to include: building telecommunications networks; providing operational and consulting services and equipment to enterprises inside and outside of China; and manufacturing communications devices for the consumer market. Our client has over 170,000 employees as of September 2015, around 76,000 of whom are engaged in research and development (R&D).
Summarize Japan Quality Management best practice, to research and build global Quality Management System in Huawei, develop quality consciousness and quality culture through quality structure and process and KCPs and Tools.
Output quality management templates, process, and methodology and develop IT tools and get approval from HQ.
The Successful Applicant
- 15+ years quality management experience, telecom industry preferred
- Understand local Telecom installation quality best practice
- Understand global telecom installation quality practice
- Strong ability to summarize and documenting and presenting
- Have strong ability to find Key quality points from complicated delivery
- scenarios, and develop methodology to prevent quality failure
Good communication skill and Compressive strength
What's on Offer
* Permanent employee
* Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme
* Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays
* Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation