You are here
- Leading global financial firm seeking for high-caliber individual
- Dynamic and team-focused work culture
About Our Client
My client provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services to professionals globally.
- Liaise with internal clients and end-users to determine the nature of problems.
- Investigating, diagnosing and resolving applications problems from a non-development perspective.
- Software/hardware trouble-shoots, updates and upgrade in PC and/or servers environment.
- Be able to provide timely resolution or escalate the issues when necessary.
- Maintain server/desktop compliance as it pertains to security patches, software licensing etc.
- Perform daily routine tasks in setting up and maintaining IT operation. E.g. IT Infrastructure (LAN, WAN), system checking, backup and report generation.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years of IT technology experience supporting in end-users' environment.
- Able to pick up and familiarize proprietary applications quickly.
- Extensive Troubleshooting skills
- Extensive knowledge of Desktop Deployment Tools (SCCM)
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office
- Extensive knowledge of Active Directory
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating System e.g. server, desktop
- Knowledge of fundamentals of networks
- The Microsoft Certified Software Engineer (MCSE) qualification would be an advantage.
- Enthusiastic, good interpersonal skill and be a good team player.
- Able to work independently.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package
- The office is located at central Tokyo for easy commute