You are here
Technical Support Engineer - Security Software Vendor
- One of the industry leaders in Security Software, fo consumer and enterprise
- Great company culture and chances to train overseas
About Our Client
This company is a Global pioneer in the Security Software market, providing various software, security solutions, and security consulting services to enterprise businesses, and consumers as well. Based in the US, they have been focused on developing security products and services for over 30 years. They have been listed in Forbes' Global 2000 Company List numerous times and continue to expand their business globally.
As the Technical Support Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting clients as below:
* Provides first level support to small business and retail customers on Identity/ Authentification products.
* Analyzes technical support problems and identifies customer and internal needs.
* Works on problems of simple to moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of identifiable factors.
* Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
The Successful Applicant
* University graduates with Information Technology emphasis are highly regarded [4-year Bachelor's degree or 2-year Associate's degree].
* Previous technical support experience highly regarded, but not mandatory.
* CompTia Security+ certification is highly regarded.
* Solid verbal and written communication, customer service and troubleshooting skills.
* Additional highly regarded subject matter expertise or certifications include: Oracle, Exchange, Windows based Servers, Novell NetWare, Unix/Linux based Operating Systems, DNS, TCP/IP, routing and IPX/SPX Networking, a working knowledge of network and computer security, MCSE, A+ certification and CNE.
What's on Offer
* Annual Salary: Up to 8m JPY
* Location: Central Tokyo Location