You are here
Technical Support Engineer - Global Data Analytics Company
- Fast-paced environment with frequent overseas communication
- Strong team environment with chances to move into leadership
About Our Client
This company provides smart business analytics software. This includes various types of data of any size, format & subject. Their solution is a new kind of business intelligence software that simplifies the way data is explored & communicated. By using their software, you will be able to work with huge data live or in-memory, mash up data sources, visualize data in multiple ways, build dashboards, create interactive data applications in a fast and easy process.
As the Technical Support Engineer, you will work primarily with enterprise customers of the company's desktop, server and core server products, proactively assisting them with post-sales installation, configuration and set up tasks, data connectivity, performance and analysis of data.
The Successful Applicant
- Cross-Cultural. Native-level or fluent language skills (speaking, reading, writing) in English and Japanese.
- Problem Solver. You are a natural problem solver with a curiosity about technology. Others describe you as a highly creative, curious technologist, and you have excellent research skills.
- Communicator. Your verbal and written skills are top notch. You have an outstanding ability to empathize with customers and convey confidence, and are skilled with conflict resolution, collaboration and small group facilitation skills.
- Organized. You have an uncanny ability to juggle and prioritize a high volume workload and handle details accurately and in a timely manner under pressure.
- Educated. BA/BS degree in Computer Science preferred but other technical or quantitative degrees or equivalent work experience will also be considered
- Experienced. You have 2-5 years of experience supporting and troubleshooting enterprise or commercial end user software applications. Understanding of networking, server setup and administration, and have troubleshooting experience with internet architectures, firewalls, proxy servers, reverse proxy servers and web servers is a plus.
- Flexible. Ability to flexibly work a variety of shifts. You have the ability to multi-task and handle frequent interruptions.
What's on Offer
- Annual Salary: Up to 6m JPY
- Central Tokyo Location