You are here
Technical Support Engineer - Global Cloud Enterprise Software
- Global environment with frequent communication with overseas teams
- Hands-on troubleshooting for high-level technical issues
About Our Client
This company provides cloud-based spend management solutions to major enterprise companies all over the world. Their solutions combine industry-leading cloud-based procurement and invoicing applications with the world's largest web-based trading community to help companies discover, connect and collaborate with a global network of partners. Using their solutions, businesses of all sizes can connect to their trading partners anywhere, at any time from any application or device to buy, sell, and manage their cash more efficiently and effectively than ever before.
The Technical Support Engineer provides level 3 technical support to customers for their enterprise software products. The Technical Support Engineer is responsible for ensuring the success of customers by effectively providing dependable and timely resolution to all product related technical/functional issues. The candidate is expected to be self-motivated, proactive, results-oriented and able to provide a high level of customer satisfaction through the delivery of world-class technical support services.
The Technical Support Engineer may interface with internal/external technical implementation teams which include Application Developers, System Integrators, Database Administrators, System Administrators, and Consultants. The Technical Support Engineer will also work with the internal software development engineering team to work through complex software functional issues and product defects.
The Successful Applicant
- Native-level Japanese and business-level English are mandatory
- Respond to requests and queries from customers using the company's products while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Answer technical/functional questions, solve technical/functional problems, and develop/provide appropriate workarounds related to supported applications.
- Develop and maintain technical/functional expertise in assigned areas of product functionality and utilize that expertise effectively to help customers.
- Research, document, and escalate cases according to procedure.
- Work closely with customers and the engineering team on escalated business critical issues and ensure they are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible.
- Champion customer driven feedback to functional areas in order to influence process/product improvements.
- Author technical/functional documents on common issues and solutions in order to build the knowledge base.
- Develop strong working relationships with cross-functional teams internally
- Interview candidates and assist with hiring decisions for the support team.
- Regular working hours are 9:00-18:00 on weekdays. Overtime may occur in emergency situations or during especially busy seasons.
- Conduct all customer interactions in a manner that presents the company in a positive light.
What's on Offer
- Annual salary: Up to 9m JPY
- Central Tokyo Location