You are here
Technical Suppor Engineer - Domino - 9M
- Excellent postion to use a specialized technology in a new environment
- World renowned security company
About Our Client
Our client is an American global computer security software company headquartered in Santa Clara, California, and the world's largest dedicated security technology company. They offer an end to end solution that can support the security efforts of everyone in the world from consumers, SMB, enterprise, government etc.
- Help Customers prevent problems, resolve issue quickly, and maximize the value of their security investment. (This is mission of worldwide delivery support & support service.).
- Be the primary point of contact for all technical support issues including, but not limited to troubleshooting, case escalation, case management, problem resolution.
- Identify core issue and customer's needs even in chaos situation by active listening and effective communication.
- Participate shift operation on a rotational basis 9:00-18:00 OR 13:00-20:00
The Successful Applicant
- Strong technical background Lotus Domino Server and/or Microsoft Exchange Server required
- Strong technical background in Microsoft Server/Client Operating systems and Linux.
- Technical Support experience or Domino Server administration experience strongly preferable
- Communication skills to communicate flawlessly with customers
What's on Offer
Location: Shibuya station, connected directly
Salary: Up to 9M
Benefits: up to 20 PTO and 401K plan