You are here
Technical Relationship Manager
- Global Viruatlization and Networking Company
- Excellent working environment with flexibility
About Our Client
Our client is an American multinational software company that provides server, application and desktop virtualization, networking, software as a service (SaaS), and cloud computing technologies.
Work / Facilitate Technical Support
- Manage and work all Technical Support requests pertaining to a particular subset of assigned Enterprise customers
- Perform in-depth problem analysis and isolate problems of enterprise-wide scope
- Ensure responsive and timely resolution to all customer incidents
- Reproduce, verify, and document customer issues in house when necessary using lab-based equipment.
- Monitor backlog of open cases for assigned customers, provide periodic status reports
- Oversee progress of, escalation team, and engineering team in addressing escalated customer issues; function as point-of-contact for issue management
- Provide Post Incident Review when needed
- Actively contribute to the APAC Tech Support team providing suggestions and help to colleagues.
Effective Account Management for assigned Enterprise customers
- Understand the customers and general IT environment to ensure response to issues is relevant and quick.
- Visit customer sites for onsite issue resolution and proactive services.
- Create and maintain customer account plan and profile ensuring support is relevant and adds value.
- Be proactive with information on updates and known issues that may affect customer.
- Advise and participate on technical designs, how-to, migration strategies, etc
- Look for more efficient ways of supporting customer's IT environment
- Provide case reviews and status updates as required by customer.
- Deliver onsite services such as Health Checks and customized training / knowledge sharing.
- Contribute to and send out Technical Newsletters.
- Liaise and coordinate with internal departments such as Sales, Consulting Services, Product Management and Engineering to ensure customer receives relevant and appropriate level of service.
- Participate in Tech Support events providing knowledge sharing and training for customers.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years practical experience on Microsoft server technologies - 2003/2008 - Microsoft certification is desirable as well as any other industry qualifications e.g Cisco
- Comprehensive knowledge of the latest PC and Networking technologies with the ability to understand and resolve complex technical issues.
- Experience of working in Enterprise environments
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Exemplary customer service attitude
- Ability to work on multiple issues and prioritize work accordingly to business processes
- Can do attitude with a strong will to lead by example
- Minimum in 7 years Development, Technical Support or Consulting work experience in IT software (on MS Windows or linux platform) or Network appliance business.
- Strong communication and negotiation skill for leading critical discussion and expectation management.
What's on Offer