You are here
Technical Program Manager
- Cloud Computing
- Internet Services
About Our Client
Our client is a US based IT company specializing in cloud computing.
- Work independently or lead small technical teams with enterprise customers to evaluate their web architecture and deliver the appropriate integration solution. This includes, but is not limited to, evaluating the customers' content management and publishing processes, web application architecture, security requirements, DNS configurations, and provide detailed documentation for a custom solution that satisfies the customers' business and technical requirements.
- Work closely with customers and pre-sales teams to manage and implement customer trials, propose technically feasible solutions and set accurate expectations on effort and timelines for integration. Establish success criteria and act as the single point of contact for the customer for all technical issues and project deliverables.
- Create and manage to proposals, Statements of Work and detailed project plans for customer integrations including timelines and effort estimates.
- Work closely with Account Management, Sales professionals, engineering, product development and Customer Care to resolve issues that arise during customer trials or integrations.
The Successful Applicant
- PMP or Big 5 experience a plus.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Enthusiastic, action oriented, capable of independently solving complex technical problems and able to communicate clearly and effectively to both technical and business audiences.
- Possess excellent technical aptitude and a desire to learn constantly.
- Implementation experience with web delivery technologies or other IT systems delivery.
- Experience in one or more web development languages, methodologies, and/or architectures - J2EE, HTTP, DNS, .NET, C#, JSP, ASP, Tomcat, Apache.
- Working knowledge of the full software development technologies including J2EE/Java, .NET, open source tools and various component models (CORBA, COM, Java Beans).
- Experience developing and driving Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) strategies within large enterprises.
What's on Offer
- Annual salary of up to 9.5 million yen.
- Excellent benefits including company stock and life insurance.
- Central Tokyo location