You are here
Technical Lead (Documentum)
- Documentum experience is a must
- Strong experience in Life Sciences and Regulatory teams
About Our Client
The client is a multinational IT Consulting firm with over 4000 employees within the Japan market and over 100,000 employees worldwide
- Installing, configuring and administrating the EMC Documentum products including Content Server, Index Server, Webtop, DA and BPM related configurations
- Working in a Global Application Management Service Project.
- Support and Maintenance work for Regulatory Affairs.
- Working as a Japan onsite team member, and co-working with US onsite, EU onsite and India offshore team
- Windows Server 2008 R2, Apache Tomcat 7, Java 1.6.0_43 64bit, Oracle 11g Release 2
- Adlib Express Server 4, Acrobat Pro 9, Office 2010 SP1 32bit
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience working with EMC/Vendor in resolving issues.
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving problems with Content Server and Index Server
- Knowledge of Computer System Validation (CSV) Systems/Processes
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Automating tasks wherever possible for easy maintenance
- Experience with other Documentum suite products including Web Content Management, Web Publisher, Documentum Transformation Service
- Hands on experience with Documentum product suite version 6 and be able to work with the team of administrators on critical issues
- Experience in installing, configuring and administrating the EMC Documentum products including Content Server, Index Server, Webtop, DA and BPM related configurations.
- Hands on experience with implementing Documentum high availability architectures for content and index servers
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary and bonus structure
- Central Tokyo
- Training and career advancement opportunities