You are here
Technical Engagement Manager - Online Ad Management Software
- Industry leader in the digital advertising technology space
- International culture with close interactions with overseas teams
About Our Client
This company is a leader in the digital advertising technology space, having some of the most cutting-edge technology to engage audiences across any screen. Since their establishment, they have pioneered in multiple industries such as digital, rich media, video and online targeted advertising across channels. Currently, their solutions provide the most creative and impactful multiscreen digital campaigns: across mobile, display, rich media, video and social.
You will be responsible for managing the relationship with the producers and developers of creative agencies, and work closely with them to make sure their campaigns are being executed. When technical issues arise, you will be the first point of contact to tackle technical issues, and will also need to accommodate clients' requests on tight schedules, and work closely with creative agencies and internal teams on technicalities such as innovative Flash & HTML5 Display, Mobile and Video advertising projects, from concept phase to delivery.
The Successful Applicant
* Minimum 2 years' experience of designing or developing web content required.
* Good presentation skills for client training sessions both on-site and on the telephone.
* Understand the technical aspects of online video.
* Degree level education in IT, Multimedia or Computer Science.
* Experience in the online advertising industry.
* Excellent communication skills with particular attention to detail.
* Business level written and verbal English & Japanese skills
What's on Offer
* Annual salary: Flexible depending on salary.
* Location: Central Tokyo Location