You are here
Technical Account Manager
- Rapidly growing in Japan, with number 1 share in the US
About Our Client
Our client provides industry-leading Internet security solutions for consumers, enterprises and small and medium businesses worldwide. Their products consistently receive top review ratings by respected third parties and have been adopted by millions globally. With a wide range of online security products for home and office, protects corporate networks and allows consumers to download music, store digital files, bank, shop, surf and search - safely.
Founded in 1997, the company provides best-of-breed security solutions that protect personal information and corporate assets from online and internal threats. Based in Broomfield, Colo., the company is privately held and backed by some of the industry's leading venture capital firms, including Technology Crossover Ventures, Accel Partners and Mayfield.
* Initial and ongoing Threat Analysis of customer environment including state of Malware infection and application inventory
* Develop and deliver product and technical training to the customer
* Provide additional assistance to Sales team by acting as the main customer contact. These duties include demos, pre-sales conference calls, providing level 2 support to the customer during evaluation period, problem ticket resolution, customer retention, additional product sales and attending weekly customer status meetings
* Perform testing functions to verify specific software and hardware compatibility
* Ensure environment compatibility using Intelligence Network and results of testing
* Act as customer advocate during escalation process both internally and externally facing
* Write, review and organize technical content (solutions) that will be published to the FAQs and Knowledgebase
* Constant availability to management, sales and field representatives should priority one issues for the customer arise
* Monitor and track the status of all Formal Customer Escalations
* Make regular visits to the customer site
The Successful Applicant
* Likely background in a similar software, services or solutions company
* Business English speaking / Native level Japanese speaking
* Understanding of the security industry preferred.
What's on Offer
Salary: 8-12M depending on experience