You are here
Talent Management and Development Senior Manager
- Rare position where you will lead talent management initiatives
- Flexible working arrangements - Flex time
About Our Client
Our client is a well established IT related organization that continues to expand their operations in Japan, taking significant market share from its competitors. They employ over a thousand people in Japan with market leading HR policies and practices. Our client also encourages career development allowing opportunities for job rotations
* Develop and implement Talent Management and Learning and Development plans and solutions in order to achieve strategic business initiatives supporting the Japan Corporate business.
* Partner with business and HR teams to define and establish a long term strategic talent planning process. May include - identifying critical jobs, determining talent gaps, diagnosing and prioritizing learning needs, assessing internal as well as external availability and developing long term plans to bridge the gaps.
* Run need-based Talent Management projects with clients across teams: driving and conducting needs analysis, creating Talent plans/roadmaps, execution, reporting and audit of existing programs. Look at cross business themes and integrate into the Talent management Strategy.
* Design and deliver scalable and effective learning solutions, including training delivery.
* Provide program manager support to drive the performance calibration process for the Japan leadership teams. Work includes working with HR partners to ensure new agenda, tools, and processes are established and rolled out.
* Partner with clients/senior leadership to identify appropriate metrics to measure effectiveness of Talent management initiatives.
* Create process improvement mechanisms including automation on some of the existing processes/ tools to ensure standardization and consistency as we scale.
The Successful Applicant
* 5+ years of HR experience in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment and interest in in working with a global team.
* Ability to handle responsibilities independently, while exercising good judgement in problem solving and keeping team members adequately informed.
* To be successful, the person in this role will need to demonstrate analytical capabilities, a process improvement mentality and ability to influence others with data-driven recommendations.
What's on Offer
On offer is a one of those rare positions which creates a lot of interest since there are not many senior talent management positions in the market, especially with quality organizations. You will engage with all levels of management locally and abroad while making and seeing the significant contribution you will make into the organization.