You are here
Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Growing company with a stable business
- Chance to take lead in recruitment function
About Our Client
This joint venture between a European and Japanese company specializes in automotive components for cutting-edge vehicles. The company has approximately 2000 employees worldwide.
● Design and implement recruiting strategies for both mid-career and new grad hiring
● Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
● Prepare and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges, etc.
● Source and attract candidates by using databases, social media, agents, and other channels
● Conduct interviews using various reliable personnel selection tools/methods
● Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
● Promote the company's reputation as a "best place to work" and raise employer branding
The Successful Applicant
Educational requirements: BA or BS required
● Three or more years of working experience in recruiting and conducting interviews
● Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress, etc.)
● Hands-on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference checks, etc.)
● Ability to organize assessment centers (in tray activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests etc)
● Ability to network and work effectively with agents to recruit the best candidates in both retained and contingency recruitment
* Automotive or manufacturing industry experience a plus
What's on Offer
This is a chance to join a new and growing organization that enjoys the stability of being backed by two major global companies, while taking the lead in their recruitment function.