You are here
This position is now filled
TAC - Techinical Support
- Leading Loadbalancer producer
- International environment
About Our Client
Our client is a U.S. public company specializing in the manufacturing of application delivery controllers (software and hardware).
- Feature verification test
- Performance measurement with traffic generator such as Avalanche and TestCenter
- RFI/RFP response.
- Replication and analysis of reported issues
- Escalation to HQ Support team, and engineers
- Bug fix verification
- Report to reseller and end user on reported issues
The Successful Applicant
- Business level English skills (verbal skill is preferred, since frequent interaction with HQ support engineers).
- Highly motivated with strong sense of responsibility
- Pre-sales and/or Post support experience (experience with interacting with customers or reseller)
- Strong technical expertise on networking and/or application, not just knowledge wise, but experience with real equipment (Layer 2/3, Layer 4-7, Security etc)
- Basic Server(Unix/Linux) technical experience
- shell, perl/tcl/etc scripting, http/dns/smtp/etc daemon experience.
What's on Offer