You are here
Systems Integration Television and Media
- Famous Multinational Telecommunications Company
- Flex hours, international environment! Good Career Path!
About Our Client
Our Client is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use our client's equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through their networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one.
* Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar
System engineer coming from IPTV industry. Media, DRM(digital right management), Billing, Contents, etc.
*Operator: Akamai/Lime light/Hulu
*Provider: USEN/Gyao/YYBB/Sky perfect/WoWoW/MobTV, etc.
* Administrative: ◦ Assist with forecasting, help manager update forecasts in Excel spread sheets and internal tools
◦ Assist with reporting, help manager gather data based on financial reports
* Technical: ◦ Systems integration of TV and Media communications network elements ◾ Learn our client's products by reading documentation, and by working alongside senior System Integrators
The Successful Applicant
The candidate will have experience working in the television industry within Japan. The candidate will have an IT background and ideally will have a technical degree. The candidate will also ideally have work experience in a similar role, and preferably will have telecommunications experience within or outside of Japan.
What's on Offer
The candidate will have 17 holidays per year, excluding national holidays and sick leave.
There is also Flex time, and (with approval) remote desktop (working from home)