You are here
- Major Storage Company
- Up to 14 million yen!
About Our Client
Our client is a major Californian based computer and data storage company. In the sector they are one of the largest int he world.
As a Systems Engineer in our client's Sales function, you are responsible for providing pre-sales and post-sales support for selling Products and Professional Services to existing and potential customers. You will utilize your excellent technical and relationship building skills in working with vendors, partners and sales to ensure that optimum systems solutions are provided to customers.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal communication and customer service skills are needed in order work successfully with prospects, customers, and cross functional teams to meet performance goals.
- Account management and project management experience.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer facing environment.
- Ability to follow standard engineering principles and practices.
- Creative approach to problem solving.
- Travel to the prospective customer's sites as necessary
- As a seasoned, experienced professional, with a full understanding of industry practices and company policies and procedures, this individual will apply attained experiences and knowledge in solving a wide range of issues in imaginative and practical ways.
- Is responsible for a specific geographical install base and medium to large accounts.
- May have own account responsibility or work on a team.
- This individual effectively works with senior internal personnel within the function, some employees in other functions that support the sales effort, and has direct customer contact.
- Little management direction is provided on day to day work; general instructions are given on new assignments; as well as review of activities and priorities.
- The ideal candidate is a subject matter expert and contributes proactively to sales team efforts and positively influences decisions. May also act as a team leader and main decision maker for team projects.
What's on Offer
The salary will up to 14 million yen with good work-life balance and 5-days a week work-weeks.