You are here
System Engineer (Server) at Famous Luxury Company
- Great Salary compensation and learning opportunities
- International working environment and good work-life balance
About Our Client
It is a world famous group luxury company with few thousand employees in Japan. They are well know for internal and regional transfer options, international working environment.
System Engineer would be responsible for following roles:
1. Server Administration/Operation tasks
2. Project management (mainly for server related projects)
3. Messaging Support
4. End-User support
5. As a level 2 support, handle technical escalation issues (not only Server/Messaging), forwarded from the helpdesk.
The Successful Applicant
Ideal candidate would have following skills and qualities:
- 5 experience of Windows Server management (setup, operation, resource management,
performance tuning, etc), experience/knowledge of Hyper-V, VMware, Citrix, SCCM, AD20xx, VB Script, BackupExec is a "plus"
- Project Management and Vendor management skill (2+ years' experience with IT Infrastructure projects with external vendors)
- Broad understanding of IT infrastructure and security
- Excellent communication skills with good written and verbal communication skills in both Japanese and English (often with Group IT colleagues)
- Experience of working in a multinational and fast-paced environment, ability to work in a global team with colleagues located in Asian and Western countries
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- International working environment
- Career progression opportunities