You are here
System Engineer / Pre-sales
- Fastest growing company in its respective industry for 2015
- International environment
About Our Client
Our client is a U.S. public company specializing in the manufacturing of application delivery controllers/load balancing appliances (software and hardware).
Pre-Sales SE (System Engineer) for partner (80%) and end user (20%)
Pre-Sales technical support to reseller and end user
* Understand and identify user business problem especially from security perspective and to propose solutions
o Presentation skills
o Communications skills
* Technical Q & A
* Replication and analysis of reported issues including bug fix verification
* Escalation to Support team and engineers
* Report to reseller and end user on reported issues
The Successful Applicant
* Currently or had worked for any of the following companies:
o F5 Networks: For the BigIP product line.
o A10 Networks: For the AX Series product line.
o Citrix: For the Netscaler product line.
o Nortel (currently Radware): For the Alteon product line
o Brocade: For the ServerIron product line.
o Fujitsu: For the IPCom product line
o NTT Advanced Technologies: For the F5 BigIP product group.
o Techmatrix: For the F5 BigIP product group.
o Tokyo Electron Device: For the F5 BigIP product group.
o Fuji Xerox: For the Nortel Alteon product group
* Strong technical expertise on networking and/or application, not just knowledge wise, but experience with real equipment (Layer 2/3, Layer 4-7, Security etc)
* Basic Server(Unix/Linux) technical experience shell, perl/tcl/etc scripting, http/dns/smtp/etc daemon experience.
* Experience in building enterprise, ISP, and end user security network is highly preferred.
* Business level English skills (verbal skill is preferred, since frequent interaction with A10HQ engineers and Asia Pacific Region).
* Highly motivated with strong sense of responsibility
* Pre-sales technical support experience (experience with interacting with customers or reseller)
What's on Offer
Location: Minato-ku, connected to the closest station
Salary: Up to 15M for a strong candidate