You are here
Start-up in Cloud Marketing Software - Salary up to 20M
- Start-up Company with the Japan office opened in 2015
- Excellent pay up to 20M
About Our Client
Our Client is the leader in real-time unified marketing solutions, helping brands seamlessly integrate their siloed applications and data, and drive more profitable interactions across all digital touch points. Their open platform for tag management and data enrichment enables marketers to bring order to chaos and build better customer experiences. The company was recently named to the Inc. 500, and their award-winning solutions are used by hundreds of global enterprises globally
- Own and manage the relationship with clients.
- Manage the entire renewal process including creating service orders and addendums, obtaining necessary client signatures and communicating with management.
- Manage the entire implementation process including creating project timelines, maintaining project plan using project management software, and communicating on going status of all projects to management
- Experience managing multiple, simultaneous projects with proven success with cross departmental cooperation
- Effectively communicate with customers and internal teams in a timely manner. This includes prioritizing and escalating important issues, providing ongoing status updates and properly managing expectations.
- Become an expert in the company's products and assist clients learning and expanding their usage
- Become a trusted advisor to guide clients to achieve their online business objectives
The Successful Applicant
- Enthusiasm about the culture of high growth companies.
- 3 - 5 years of Account Management experience in related field
- Experience in Enterprise Software or Advertisement Technology market
- Ability to think creatively, own issues, and excel in high-stress situations
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills - both verbal and written
- Fluent Japanese and intermediate English skills
What's on Offer
- Start-up phase, Japan office opened in 2015
- Excellent business performance in Japan, planning to double the workforce by 2017
- Salary up to 20M
- Office in central Tokyo (Akasaka)