You are here
Sr. UX Interaction Designer
- International and Flexible Working Environment with good salary
- International relocation is possible
About Our Client
Our client helps people find jobs. They are best known for their search engine connecting over 200M unique users every month to different jobs around the world.
Being a very engineer driven and data driven company, they offer a very international and high tech environment
- Define the interaction and/or interface for new and existing products and features.
- Our process is pretty fluid: you'll develop prototypes, screenshots, wireframes whatever gets the job done.
- You'll need to help refine other people's ideas and come up with your own.
You'd be working with other members of the UX team supporting our entire Product and Engineering teams here in Tokyo, Japan. They are a small group because they are incredibly picky with who we hire and don't spend a lot of time working on things that don't matter.
The UX team works on our job search and employer related products, web and mobile. They have a data-driven approach to design: lots of small ideas are put in front of millions of real users every week. We work fast and look for simple ideas that make a big difference. Their 'big ideas' are broken up and validated in small units so we can address problems as they arise.
The Successful Applicant
- 2-5 years experience designing usable interfaces and interactions
- You have at least 2 of these skills: visual design, interaction design, and front-end engineering
- Adept at communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale
- Able to autonomously and continually improve the quality of our products
- Experience with consumer web-based products a plus
- Ability to create prototypes using HTML/CSS/JS a plus
What's on Offer
- Location: Tokyo, Japan
- Salary: 12-18M Base + Bonus + Relocation + stocks
- International Working environment
- Overseas opportunities
- Unlimited PTO