You are here
Sr. Technical Support Engineer - Data Archive Software Vendor
- Leading Global company in Storage Management and Backup Software
- International opportunities with close interactions with global teams
About Our Client
This company is an international software company based in Mountain View, California. They are specialists in storage management software, and backup software and continue to be industry leaders in this market.
As the technical support engineer, you will work to resolve the client's technical issues and act as a trusted advisor by providing technical support to enterprise level partners and customers on Data Archiving Solutions.
The Successful Applicant
* 3+ years of working knowledge and experience troubleshooting applications and platform faults in Enterprise environments
* Customer support experience at an enterprise level and corporate environment-in Japanese market and cultureis a must
* Dealing with customer issues over email and telephone on a daily basis using a call tracking system
* Ensuring customer satisfaction by providing a professional service and swift resolution to all customer issues.
* Recreating problems in house and providing evidence where bug fixes are required.
Essential Hands on experience across the following core technologies :
* Operating Systems - Microsoft Windows 2008/ 2008 R2/2012
* Microsoft Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013 - Messaging Admin/Support
* Outlook Client - 2007, 2010, 2013 and Outlook Web Access ( OWA)
* Microsoft SQLServer
* Web Server - IIS 6/7/8
* Enterprise Level Infrastructure Technology - Active Directory, Domain Name System, DHCP
* Networking Fundamentals: TCP/IP
What's on Offer
* Annual Salary: Flexible depending on experience and potential
* Location: Central Tokyo Location