You are here
Sr. Sotware QA Engineer
- Market leader in application deliver products
- Competitive salary with a flexible working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a U.S. public company specializing in the manufacturing of application delivery controllers (software and hardware).
- New Feature Verification test especially Network Security related features such as FW, DDOS, SSLi
- Finding software defective at early stage of software release (EA or initial GA) to assure SW quality
- Install, configure and maintain the hardware and software test environment
- Apply specialized expertise in understanding issues ,research and provide solutions
- Work with engineering and support teams on improving product quality, and recreation of customer reported issues
- Share responsibility for improving testing methodology, processes, strategies and techniques; incorporate these improvements into the overall testing process
The Successful Applicant
- Not only just performing test, but strong mindset to find SW defective, which requires variety of test procedure based on imaginative ideas.
- Well reporting skill to describe SW Defective including replication procedure.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in L4-7 application delivery (SSL/TLS, TCP/UDP/HTTP, real-time traffic) and Load balancers, Caching and Content Delivery, Virtual Network Overlays and Network/Infrastructure Security technologies such as Firewall, IPS/IDS, Proxy.
- Strong Knowledge and experience of traffic generator such as Spirent TestCenter and Avalanche
- Knowledge of Hypervisor technologies including KVM, VMware and Hyper-V
- Strong Knowledge of networking including OSI L2 (vlan, bridge, EtherChannel), L3 Routing Protocol, IPv4 and IPv6 L3 Forwarding and NAT
- Strong experience with taking and analyzing protocol traces
- Hands-on experience with scripting languages (such as Bash, TCL, Expect, Perl, Python, etc)
- Self starter possessing strong debugging and problem solving skills
- General Linux system administration and strong IP networking knowledge
- Business level English Skills in both reading and writing.
- Fluent level in Japanese
What's on Offer
Location: Minato-ku, building is connected to nearest station
Salary: 7-10M depending on experience