You are here
Sr. Software Development Engineer
- Work with state of the art security technology
- Work in the mobile development headquarters
About Our Client
Our client is the global leader in network and software security with a world renowned brand name. They provide end to end security services and are focusing to build their mobile security development team in Japan.
- Co-work with local and global team members to maintain, enhance and expand the existing core security component.
- Meet internal/external schedule and quality targets in an agile way by following product development process from requirement evaluation, design, programming, testing and post-release maintenance.
- Respond to internal/external requests or events in a timely manner as they occur.
- Collaborate with local and global Engineering members to research, design, develop and evaluate next generation mobile security technologies and products.
- Advise Mobile Malware Researchers on effective methods to respond to new types of threat.
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ years of C programming.
- 7+ years of Linux/UNIX skill and experience.
- 3+ years of Java programming.
- 3+ years of Perl programming.
- Good knowledge and execution of software engineering practices.
- Business English communication skill.
- Fluency or Native level Japanese
- Experience in Android application development would be plus.
- Engineering experience in the security industry would be plus.
What's on Offer
Location: Shibuya, connected to station
Salary:8-10M base depending on experience