You are here
Sr. Manager - Government & Community Engagement
Great work location
Golden Opportunity for Job Advancement
About Our Client
Headquartered in America, my client is one of the most well-known FMCG companies in the world. Famous for their Marketing campaigns, as a marketer this is one of the companies that can bring you great career progression.
1.Develop community connections strategy and implement projects in accordance with the global agenda. Work in conjunction with business teams and external partner organisations.
2.Effectively drive the execution and management of individual projects to achieve numerical targets; Monitor the implementation status, enforce adjustments and conduct assessments
3.Build and nurture working relationships with senior government officials and Diet members as well as industry groups
4.Monitor and analyse policy strategies and positions. Leverage the power of Community Connections and influence the policy agenda.
5.Closely interface with other functions, including the Management Committee members, Legal, HR and Corporate Communications as well as distributors, to secure the smooth implementation of the advocacy efforts.
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ years work experience in relevant corporate position, government agency, industry groups and/or consultancy.
- Good understanding of policy, political and decision-making processes in Japan.
- Proven ability to network with politicians, government officials and external stakeholders.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision, and work constructively as a team-player who can work with various stakeholders.
- Enthusiasm to perform a variety of miscellaneous tasks.
- Native-level Japanese and good command of English.
- Sense of humour.
- Willingness to make frequent business travels domestically.
- Relevant Bachelor's degree. Advanced degree is an advantage, but is not required.
What's on Offer
- Great work location
- Chance to work for well renowned brand
- Career advancement opportunities