You are here
Sr Event Planner - Global Personal Care Brand
- challenging career opportunities
- great rewards package
About Our Client
My client is the world's No. 1 direct selling business,established in 1959, with sales of $9.5 billion, my client operates in more than 100 countries and territories. They manufacture and distribute 450+ consumer products that support health and well-being. More than 19,000 employees worldwide support millions of Business Owners who sell their products.
Headquartered in America, my client is a center of health, skincare and home product innovation and top-selling, global brands.
1) A role of planning, designing, and successful execution of company sponsored events, meetings, action plans, and youth initiatives(Under 35 Focused initiatives)
2) The position is required to manage all aspects of projects preparation and activation, including evaluating, negotiation with partners, suppliers, staff and production coordination, and budget management.
3) The position is required to communicate with Distributors to build and maintain productive relationship to design and to execute successful programs such as incentive tours and Community Based Programs together.
4) The position is required to take a lead in studying and building integrated event strategy for those above assigned projects
The Successful Applicant
1) Extensive experience of project management
2) Broaden experience with event coordination, promotion support; demonstrated successful event execution
3) Presentation in both internal and external setting.
4) Understanding of brand marketing, working knowledge of event coordination
5) Ability to oversee production/agency relationships
6) Ability to maintain composure and positive attitude in a fast-paced
7) Highly organised self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects and shifting priorities
8) Willingness to develop working relationships with Distributors to support their success
9) Business Level English and fluent Japanese
10) Ability to build presentation materials (Either PowerPoint or Keynote is preferable)
11) 5 years+ event experience
What's on Offer
my client is a company committed to providing employees with challenging career opportunities, a comprehensive total rewards package, profit sharing, tuition assistance, product discounts and an award-winning wellness program.