You are here
- -Highly reputable international company
- -Excellent working environment and exposure
About Our Client
One of the largest and respected U.S. based insurance companies. Excellent reputation in the market for customer service and the development of their staff.
-Supplier Management, choosing the right supplier, negotiating price and cost reduction.
-Ensuring contracts run smoothly, reviewing commercials, developing, enhancing and negotiating discounts.
-Pre and post contract procurement/contracts management.
-Support the overall governance of the Procurement/ Supply Chain program.
-Weekly reporting; monitoring of spend reports.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong supplier management experience.
- University degree in either Business, Economics, or Engineering
- High command in Microsoft Office applications (especially PowerPoint, Excel, & Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills (spoken, written, and presentation)
- Strong will to succeed result-driven, self-motivated person and strategic bend of mind
- Japanese (Fluent level) and English (Business level)
What's on Offer
-Highly reputable international company
-Excellent working environment and exposure