You are here
Solution Architect - Global SCM Vendor
- One of the pioneers in the SCM Software Vendor industry
- Opportunities to collaborate with global teams on projects
About Our Client
This company is a US based software company, specializing in providing supply chain management, manufacturing planning, retail planning, store operations and collaborative category management solutions.
* Lead supply chain planning business process and requirement discussion with customer
* Analyzes business/client processes and integrates products to customer needs
* Provide innovative suggestion and advice to customer in order to bring business value to customer
* Escalates issues that may have negative scheduling or financial impact
* Estimates specifications accurately
* Participates in customer liaison activities to ensure project success
* Provides estimates to project managers of complex work and resource requirements
* Provide final solution design deliverables to customer.
* Works with project team to understand and help to refine and define project detail requirements from solution design specifications
* Works with the customer team in the design, development, testing and implementation phases of the project
* Provides a leadership role for the work group through advanced knowledge in his/her area of specialization
* Generally free to determine work priorities based on general direction from managers
The Successful Applicant
* 6+ years supply chain planning related functional consulting experience.
* Understand supply chain planning basic concept and usual business issues.
* Experience with business process in different business areas includes demand planning, material planning, master planning and procurement planning.
* Business working experience for manufacture industry is preferred.
* Implementation experiences on ERP MM/PP Suite products are preferred.
* Familiar with PL/SQL
* Ability to manage customer expectations in regards to business
* Strong design, analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Excellent presentation and organizational skills.
* Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and business level English skill.
* Bachelor's Degree (or above) in Computer Science, Engineering, or Math or equivalent experience
* Extensive travel required (approximately 80%)
What's on Offer
* Salary: Up to 12m JPY
* Location: Central Tokyo Location