You are here
This position is now filled
Solution Architect - Global FS firm
- One of the most famous names in global financial services
- Diverse role with high profile within Japan and APAC offices
About Our Client
Our client is a global financial services provider, whose technical systems are used by almost every bank in the world. It is a highly internationalized business, working with many teams and colleagues located around the world.
* Perform product demonstrations. Demonstrate value of our client's technology solutions versus alternatives. Explain the solutions roadmaps at customer sites, working closely with sales. Provide pre-sales information. Present products and technology solutions at customer events.
* Meet with customers to understand detailed level needs and requirements, prepare proposals and validate with senior team members to make recommendations on best practice solutions for medium size/complexity/risk projects. Maintain and develop knowledge of architecture/design technologies, integration and future industry trends. Provide resiliency and security advice. Overcome objections of a technical nature.
* Translate business requirements into a Project Plan with full involvement of the project team. Analyze detail systems factors: input/output requirements; information flow; technical requirements; resources needed and select the appropriate products and services to build a customer proposal.
* Monitor, maintain and report to team, customers and project office on the project status on a continuous basis and for the duration of the project. Re-validation of the business requirements translation of a project. Ensure the project stays on track by pro-actively controlling actual status of cost, schedule, quality, resources versus plans and by taking corrective action for issues under his/her direct control. Review status of all (region) projects on a regular basis, escalating all exceptions.
* Assist with the ordering, provisioning and software license procedures. Assist with preparation for installation and integration activities. Ensure a smooth handover to Customer services.
* Analyze customer escalated problems, develop and propose solutions to customer.
The Successful Applicant
* 10-15 years experience in systems development, finance/banking systems or operations.
* Experience in market infrastructure (ie, central bank, stock exchange, clearing house, central securities depository, ...) systems or operations would be advantageous.
* Experience in a multi-cultural and multi-country team environment would be advantageous.
* Fluent in English and Japanese Language
* Good Communication and Presentation skills - Team spirit as well as the ability to work independently
What's on Offer
Base salary up to 11 million Yen, plus bonus in addition to this.