You are here
Solution Architect - Global Digital PLM Vendor
- Close interaction with overseas R&D teams to gain deep knowledge of products
- Dynamic and fast-paced company culture with opportunity for career growth
About Our Client
This company is one of the largest and well known software companies within the PDM industry. They are headquartered in Europe, and have offices globally. In Japan alone, they have over 250 employees, and are continuing to grow their business.
* Interpret the customer requirements and demonstrate the product value to define the appropriate methodology documentation.
* Conduct or contribute to a proof of concept.
* Develop training material and train customer end-users and internal trainers.
* Support end-users on Products.
* Ensure liaison between client and R&D to ensure timely resolution of issues raised by client.
* Perform delivery testing and certification.
* Realize project gains through the use of Lean Engineering principles, automation and simulation.
* Activate brand offering by creating simulation inputs off-site.
* Capitalize on project deliverables to ensure reusability.
The Successful Applicant
* Education: BS degree in technical discipline
* Working experience as service engineer
* Manufacturing process knowledge
* Basic Software knowledge, basic Project managing knowledge
* Customer focused and capacity to Broaden business value, strong problem solving capacity
* Creativity, Innovation
* Passion for results, Perseverance
* Capacity to deal with ambiguity
* Capacity to lead change
* Technical learning orientation
* Capacity to build networks and trust relationships
What's on Offer
* Annual salary: Up to 10m JPY
* Location: Central Tokyo Location