You are here
Software Systems Consultant Presales Consultant
- Major Computer Company!!
- Excellent Work-Life Balance/Career Opportunities!
About Our Client
Our client is a major computer company based in America. They have over 100,000 people world-wide and they are in the top 60 in the Fortune 500. They are rapidly expanding in the Japanese market and they are looking for skilled engineers to further expand their hold on the market.
The Systems Consultant is to provide technical support direct to customers and business partners in the area of MS server infrastructure. In particular, the key mission is to work with Account Managers to serve key customers with mission critical system running on Microsoft solutions.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Computer Science degree or appropriate technical qualification
- Total of 8 years of experience out of which 5 years in pre-sales
- Sound knowledge and experience in MS server infrastructure ie AD, Exchange and SharePoint (Lotus Notes and Google an advantage)
- Solid understanding of Dell's core technology and the four suites offered by the Microsoft Business unit
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, written and oral communication skills.
- Must have energy, drive, commitment & passion.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skill and ability to complete tasks with minimum supervision.
What's on Offer
* Permanent employee
* Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme
* Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays
* Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation