You are here
Software Support Engineer - 9M
- Market leader in location services software
- International environment with competitive salary
About Our Client
Our client is an American provider of global eCommerce solutions, shipping and mailing products, location intelligence, customer engagement and customer information management solutions.
- Provide technical support including analysis, troubleshooting and investigation to resolve customer issues on PBS product line, focusing on products from Customer Data and Location Intelligence (CDLI) portfolio.
- Create, update and maintain Technical Support Cases in Customer Relationship
Management system (Sales Force).
- Follow up Technical Support Cases to ensure customers are kept informed of the status of the Support Case and that Cases are resolved in a timely fashion.
- Advice customers on new software release, upgrades, patch releases. Escalate
unresolved crucial issues to higher management where appropriate.
- Other duties as reasonably directed by Manager, Software Support
- Fluent level in Japanese, at least JLPT 1 level
The Successful Applicant
- Strong service orientation with excellent communication skills (written and oral) for understanding technical problems and clearly explaining and/or demonstrating the
- Problem Solving, attention to detail, time management, ability to work with minimal supervision
- Experience in a support position, particularly software would be preferable.
IT infrastructure ( Linux, Windows and network)
What's on Offer
Location: Minato-ku, short walk from the station
Salary: 6-9M depending on experience