You are here
Software Enterprise Tech Supp Sr. Analyst
- Tech Support at Major Computer Company!
- Up to 9 million yen!!
About Our Client
Our client sells personal computers (PCs), servers, data storage devices, network switches, software, computer peripherals, HDTVs, cameras, printers, MP3 players, and electronics built by other manufacturers. The company is well known for its innovations in supply chain management and electronic commerce, particularly its direct-sales model and its "build-to-order" or "configure to order" approach to manufacturing-delivering individual PCs configured to customer specifications.
Day-to-day duties include:
* Act as a customer advocate
* Field and own incoming technical issues from customers
* Acts as an after hours escalation contact for support engineers.
* Maintain a personal queue of ongoing customer issues
* Resolve customer issues by collaborating with teammates, reproducing issues, and utilize documentation and the knowledgebase to bring issues to resolution
* Document all customer/case details in Support case tracking system
* Create knowledgebase articles from resolved issues for future use by customers and internal personnel
The Successful Applicant
* You must be an independent, self-motivated, team player and have a people-oriented personality, combined with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* 3+ years of experience in a systems administration role with UNIX/Linux and Windows(certifications preferred) and an technical support role
* Backup/Restore software experience
* knowledge of Call tracking systems
* Solid knowledge of virtualization concepts
* Software technology diagnostic and trouble shooting methodology skills
* Strong communication skills - verbal and written
* Fluent Japanese. Reading English skill required
* Knowledge of TCP/IP and network topologies
What's on Offer
* Permanent employee
* Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme
* Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays
* Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation