You are here
Software Engineering Manager
- Leading Internet Payment company
- International environment with very competitive salary
About Our Client
We started with a simple idea-that everyone should be able to accept credit cards-and we've been rethinking buying and selling ever since.
For sellers, we're creating one cohesive service to run your entire business, from a register in your pocket to analytics on your laptop. For buyers, we're making it faster to order from the businesses you love and more fun to pay your friends back.
Buying and selling sound like simple things-and they should be. Somewhere along the way, they got complicated. We're working hard to make commerce easy for everyone.
We aim to make commerce easy for our sellers. The Invoices team empowers our sellers to take payments easily and from anywhere, so they can continue to grow their business.
Our engineering teams focus on building beautiful, highly available services that form complex distributed systems. If you're interested in helping revolutionize the world of being a seller and love delivering product driven software, we want to hear from you.
- Work closely with product management, design and internal teams to understand needs of our customers and quickly iterate to build features.
- Hold yourself accountable for engineering excellence, our merchants and customers depend on you to build flawless scalable systems.
- Take on green field opportunities as we attack new markets with features and products.
- Have the opportunity to explore and build features across the entire technical stack, from the database all the way to the clients.
- Apply state of the art technology as it's developed to creatively solve problems - everything needs to be fast and real-time.
- Building a great team through mentoring engineers for success, coaching them on architecture, reviewing their code and helping everyone level up.
- Work with extraordinary engineers.
The Successful Applicant
- 4+ years of relevant professional experience
- Strong opinions about software engineering
- Currently code and build products while managing a small team.
- Data and metrics-oriented mindset: you want your work to be measurable and impactful.
- Customer empathy: you understand your customers' needs and requirements.
Technologies we use and teach:
- Java 8, Guava, protobufs
- MySQL, Hadoop, and Kafka
What's on Offer