You are here
Software Development Manager
- Will offer relocation, signon, and strong salary
- Work with world class developers and managers
About Our Client
Our client is the largest and fastest growing employment related search engine, outperforming competition due to innovation, user experience, available information, as well as the excellent work culture.
They offer a search engine that gathers over 95% of available jobs on the internet, as well as new features and products to provide a full 360 degree support for anyone looking for new opportunities, as an IT company.
The Japan office is growing very rapidly and offers a very international working environment with about 20 different nationalities among just over 100 employees. The spoken language is all English.
They have expectations to grow to over 200 within the next year.
- Manage a Development team of 5-6 Developers (or 5-6 Managers depending on the level)
- Design Architecture for New Features and Products
- Drive features and products in 1 week sprint agile
- Partly Hands on Development work, mainly in Java
- Hire new developers for your team and company
- Hold cross team/cross office meeting to drive business from an engineers point of view
The Successful Applicant
- Strong Software Development experience a must
- 2+ years of experience of Management for software developers a must
- Strong sense of architecture and experience hiring strong software developers
- Experience in a fast paced internet company
- Experience with sprint agile development preferred
- Strong experience with Java, Python, Hadoop, Mapreduce, Machine Learning, MongoDB, RabbitMQ preferred
What's on Offer
Location: Tokyo, Japan (Ebisu)
Salary: 15-30M base depending on the candidate.
Holiday: Unlimited Paid time off
Other Benefits: Relocation, Signon, etc