You are here
Software Development Manager - Up top 28M
- Work with AI and Machine Learning Technologies
- International environment with very competitive salary
About Our Client
Our client is the global leader as an employment related search engine.
They are the leader in vertical search in the employment industry.
Having multiple development centers around the world, the plan for the Japan office is to become the largest in the world.
They offer a very international environment with over 20 different nationality, where the common language is English
- Management of a team of 6-10 software developers (or management of other managers) depending on level.
- Develop new Products and features as well as improve the existing features constantly from the architecture and upstream process to hands on development.
- Define and clarify service concepts through communication with Product Managers and other Engineering Managers across different regions
- Write high-performing and maintainable code
- Support development and coaching of junior developers
- Recruit, Interview, and Hire engineers for further growth
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in a software development manager role (Length and content will determine level_
- Experience in a high tech, fast paced development company is a must (typically internet related)
- Ability to write hands on code throughout process
- Ability to Coach and Mentor Junior developers
- Technology stack is flexible.
Technologies: Keywords that come up a lot
o MySQL, MongoDB, Hadoop, MapReduce
o Linux, Tomcat, Pig, Memcached, Lucene, Machine Learning
What's on Offer
Location: Ebisu or Meguro
Salary: 18-28M Depending on level, experience and current salary