You are here
Software Development Engineer - Global PLM Software Vendor
- You will be a starting member for their new R&D center in Japan
- Collaborations with overseas teams, opportunities to use English frequently
About Our Client
This company is a multi-national software company based in Europe. They specialize in 3D and product lifecycle management software, and are known as one of the pioneers within this industry.
* Design the software system, describing the specifications in technical terms:
* Select algorithms, theories or technologies that will be used.
* Plan appropriate user interface.
* Identify and manage dependencies with other components.
* Document these selections in a PES.
* Develop and implement new functionalities described in PES:
* Code, compile and run unit tests according to Implement processes and Metrics (KPIs).
* Check the progress of dependencies with other components.
* Ensure knowledge sharing within the team about the developments.
* Work towards development convergence:
* Improve code quality up to the Last Build, to reach the defined quality metrics (component metrics, product metrics, etc)
The Successful Applicant
* C++ and Strong OO design and programming skills would be highly advantageous
* Knowledge of modern web development frameworks, such as Angular, Bootstrap is highly desirable
* Experience with agile development methodologies and Test-Driven Development (TDD) is desirable
* Experience developing Mobile Web Applications, Cloud Services or User experience design desirable
* High level of rigor and strong commitment are expected
* Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills
* Excellent written and verbal English skills, and Japanese skills
* Programming experience with the technology below:
* Java Programming Object (JPO)
* R&D methods, process & tools
* Software architecture
* Web App development
* Mobile App development
* Software Performance
* User experience-Ergonomy
What's on Offer
* Annual salary: Up to 6m
* Location: Nagoya