You are here
Social Media Planner, Assitant Manager - French Cosmetics
- Dynamic, energetic working environment with good work / life balance
- Open culture and job rotation available to enable internal career development
About Our Client
The iconic French Cosmetics Company offers natural beauty products dedicated to well-being, drawing inspiration from the Mediterranean art-de-vivre and traditions. Founded 1976 their products are rich in natural active ingredients and essential oils, often organic and always of controlled origin. This is company is publically traded, and their products are sold to customers worldwide
- Develop company revenue expansion strategy through social media to contribute to E-commerce, Retail Business(Omni-Channel) like LINE/ Twitter/ Facebook/ emerging platform and distributed media.
- Own the whole operational process and execution around social media. Promotion plan, Inventory arrangement, Creative development, Post and Analysis.
- Handle landing page development for marketing/ promotional campaign to maximize our brand and business.
- Lead key company initiative project across the division/ team, not only social media related. Mainly for e-commerce drive to create news.
- Implement new opportunity from social related like social gift, social hearing and community management.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing or Communications
- At least 3-4 years in Social Media Marketing/Planning at retail company or on agency side
- Social Media native. High understanding of social platform by own and have clear measurement, what is good or bad in social sense.
- Strong business focus, with entrepreneurial mindset.
- Ability to think radically under limited resource to break through business ceiling.
- Team player. Not block job scope boundaries and try the best to archive the team goal.
- English: Business level, Natural Level Japanese
- HTML + Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
What's on Offer
- Global, reputable French cosmetics company which is a leader in the industry.
- Chance to build your skills in social media marketing, Assistant Manager level.
- Beautiful office, highly accessible by public transport near Nagatacho Station