You are here
Shared Service Finance Manager - Osaka
- Opportunity to manage local and international staff
- Rotation and career opportunities both in Japan and abroad
About Our Client
Our client is a European multinational company active both in the consumer and industrial sector.
The company operates primarily in three business areas including Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies.
- Finance Management and oversight of three legal entities, supporting/supervising of three temp staff and shared service staff overseas.
- Credit control and customer master maintenance
- Correspondence with local banks, customers, vendors, and others.
- Promissory notes and check handling.
- Payment arrangements (tax, utilities) and issuance of non-trade invoices
- Corporate Credit Card
- Checks for T&E
- Supports of monthly/annual closing and tax return.
- Reporting (Group and Statutory)
The Successful Applicant
- Strong business English
- Solid accounting experience
- Accounting qualification a plus
- Bachelors degree
- Ability to work as part of a team of both Japanese and foreign staff
What's on Offer
- Large multinational company
- Opportunity to manage local and international teams
- Career progression both locally and internationally
- Attractive starting salary and perks