You are here
Service Solution Manager-MBB,IBS
- Multinational Telecommunications Company
- Quickly Growing with Excellent Career Opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, our client offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
* Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis, and feedback customers' requirements to R&D.
* Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations.
* Analysis and manage service cost, and build service cost baseline.
The Successful Applicant
1. Bachelor degree or above majoring in Telecommunications, Electronics, Electrical, or related area.
2. At least 5 years related working experience in wireless network service sale or engineering area.
3. Knowledge in LTE/UMTS systems, protocols knowledge(3GPP, TCP/IP), if have knowledge of EPC is preferred.
4. High or middle level customer communication, presentation skills and negotiation skills.
5. Can work independently, easy to work alongside with strong team work spirit.
6. Open minded and willing to take challenges.
What's on Offer
* Permanent employee
* Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme
* Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays
* Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation