You are here
Service Provider Account Manager - Yen 16M
- Strategic role focusing on one of the biggest telecom provider account
- Huge career progression chances to beceom a manager soon
About Our Client
- Our client is a globally renowned IT infrastructure/ networking & load balancer provider.
- Global market player with established channel relationships in Japan.
- Inventor of new cutting edge load balancing technologies.
- Responsible for developing strategic carrier relationships in Japan with major Service providers like NTT, KDDI etc.
- Looking to represent all client's touch points and interests into nominated strategic carriers, to develop strategic and synchronized relationships.
- Be comfortable in professionally engaging all levels of executives across multiple different parts of these carrier organizations.
- Able to see larger and 'wider' value of these discussions and find leverage and value propositions across all groups, departments and levels of the carrier.
- Be able to explore all possible discussion points, through solutions, networking, system integration and managed services parts of the carrier organization.
- Look to find new approaches to develop more 'sell to' business opportunities, partnering opportunity and strategic alignment.
- Help qualify opportunities and prospect for client's networking and services propositions.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years of experience in proposing and selling Network infrastructure & load balancer solutions in to major telecom provider like NTT, KDDI etc.
- Experience in successfully executing complex sales cycles with CXO level with major Japanese carriers.
- Must understand the workings and organization make up of a typical carrier organization.
- Must be able to bring existing relationships and contacts with across the carrier landscape
- Good technical understanding of Network infrastructure products is preferable
What's on Offer
- Chances to build your career with a globally renowned IT vendor specializing in Network infrastructure technologies.
- Fast track your career in to team management.
- Lucrative Salary package