You are here
Service Manager (Up to 14 million)
- Data-center/Cloud Service Company!
- International Company! Excellent Work-Life Balance!
About Our Client
Our client is a London based telecommunications company. The company in Japan was a data-center/cloud solutions company that specializes in IT solutions for financial institutions and other areas. They have roughly 800 employees in Japan and is considered to be very international and a quickly growing company.
In Addition, the position will also include:
Service Quality Enhancement.
1) Deepen understanding of the customer's requirements. Provide feedback to other relevant departments, contributing to service quality improvement and new service planning.
2) Track service quality issues over the long term and assist root cause analysis and countermeasure development in cooperation with all relevant departments.
3) Actively participate in quality improvement initiatives. Contribute to service quality improvement from the customer's perspective.
4) Ensure that necessary skills are transferred to other departments by making the most of personal expertise.
1) Identify potential churn risk and new opportunities, and act proactively to minimize and manage churn.
2) In cooperation with other departments, provide suggestions and proposals to help customers with their efforts to improve.
3) Identify areas of personal specialization which may improve service management task efficiency. Improve and enhance skills as a specialist.
4. Team Contribution
1) Continuously train new SM staff members regarding customers and internal organization in order to enable them to stand alone as a service manager.
2) Support all SM staff members utilizing expertise developed personally over time.
The Successful Applicant
Native in Japanese and Business level in English
* Basic knowledge of Financial industry
* Operational experience in Telecom industry (experience as a customer service representative is desirable)
* Basic knowledge of Telecommunication network, DC and IT services.
* Microsoft Office (Excel / Word / PowerPoint)
* Business Writing
* Logical Thinking and Behaviour
* Customer-oriented mind
* Attitude of Cautiousness
* Very good communication skill
* Negotiation skill
* Presentation skill
* Relationship building
What's on Offer
* Permanent employee
* Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme
* Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays
* Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation