You are here
Service Desk Technician
- Bilingual environment
- An opportunity to lead a small Service Desk team
About Our Client
The client is a multinational IT Consulting firm headquartered in the United States. They work in Japan with many of the leading local firms and provide long-term and stable career paths with many opportunities to grow and advance in your professional life.
* Provide technical and administrative support of Desktop Equipment (hardware, peripherals and software) in an on-call capacity
* Use help desk tools to log/monitor/close client calls
* Maintain systems software and hardware documentation and where appropriate asset system information
* Liaise with relevant Lines of Service (LOS) to assign the ticket to appropriate functional team with timely manner.
* Serves as customer service representative in support of applicable systems, application, products and services together with Team Lead of Desktop Support Team
* Maintain a high level of Customer satisfaction
* Co-operate professionally and effectively with customers and staff
The Successful Applicant
* Strong technical background, able to provide 1st level support. Desktop skills must include few years supporting Windows 7, MS Office 2010/2013 (if applicable) and other common MS product
* Excellent problem diagnosis and solving skills.
* High degree of motivation to solve problems.
* Excellent communication skills. Able to deal with customers at all levels and in all situations, while portraying a customer focused service attitude at all times.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Attention to detail, including full ticket documentation and completion.
* Works with a minimum of supervision.
* Help Desk, Remedy and Service Now experience.
* Bilingual capability: Fluent Japanese and Business English is ideal
What's on Offer
* Salary in the 5M-6M JPY range
* Opportunity to lead a small Service Desk team
* Japanese / English working environment
* Central Tokyo location