You are here
Service Desk Operator (up to 6 million yen!)
- Up to 6 million yen! Good Career Path!
- Onsite training provided! Overseas business trips!
About Our Client
Our client provides network, voice and data centre services to thousands of businesses around the world, allowing them to focus on delivering their business goals instead of the underlying infrastructure.
There are roughly 800 people operating in Japan with the headquarters based in London. The company is continually to become more international and overseas business trips are very common within the company.
In addition, the candidate will also be:
*Make preliminary assessment of incidents. Based on agreed service level, provide preliminary troubleshooting to resolve incidents. When advanced support is needed, make necessary arrangement.
*Manage escalation and coordinate to resolve incidents
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have experience doing:
*Experience in face-to-face interaction or interaction via phone with customers, etc. is required
* Basic level PC skills (Microsoft Office: Excel / Word / PowerPoint) are required
* Experience in working on 24/7 shift is preferred
*Experience in handling inquiries from customers and handling complaints via phone or mail is desirable
*Experience in working in the telecommunications industry (as customer service staff) is preferred
*Basic knowledge on c telecommunications network and service is preferred
*Excellent communications skills
*Logical thinking and actions
What's on Offer
* Permanent employee
* Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme
* Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays
* Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation